Residential Deep Cleanings (Fall, Spring or Anytime)
Residential Maintenance Cleanings (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
Apartment Move/In or Move/Out Cleanings
New Construction Cleanings
Initial / Deep Cleaning
Whether you are looking for a top-to-bottom cleaning for your house before the mother in-law arrives or your home just needs a good scrub, you have come to the right place! We’re a home cleaner focused on you. Our house cleaning services are fully customizable packages.
Putting home on market to sell? Impress buyers
Skelton’s Cleaning Service will make your home look its best in preparation for showings and open houses. We know how challenging it can be to maintain a home for viewings; let us handle the job. We will customize your services to your requirements.
Move out cleaning? Ease the stress!
Moving cleaning (in or out) is a great way to have a better moving experience. This cleaning takes place when the home is empty. Please make sure we have hot water and power. Please also make sure other service providers (plumbers, electricians, etc.) are out of the home.
Remodeling/Updating? Remove the dust!
When your contractor has left your home in what the cleaning industry calls a “broom clean state”. This cleaning will get your home back to normal. Please make sure we have hot water and power. Please also make sure other service providers (plumbers, electricians, etc.) are out of the home.
Recurring Cleaning (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
Our goal with recurring cleaning services is to keep your home maintained following the initial cleaning. Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly services typically include the tasks below, plus rotations.
Throughout the House
• Dust flat surface areas, knick-knacks, wall hangings, railings, lights, lampshades
• Dust for cobwebs
• Dust ceiling fans
• Polish mirrors
• Vacuum upholstery/wipe leather (varies by home)
• Vacuum floor & rugs
• Clean and sanitize hard floor surfaces
• Clean glass front door and side lights (inside & out, weather permitting)
• Remove trash, replace liner
• Sweep, dustmop and mop all hard surfaces
• Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas
• Scrub and sanitize showers, shower head, tubs, sinks, counters, commodes
• Clean and shine glass shower doors, clean shower tracks
• Polish mirrors, sinks and faucets
• Wet wash baseboards and hand mop floors
• Clean and shine outside of all appliances, inside and outside of microwave
• Clean window over sink (unobstructed by screen)
• Clean outside kitchen cabinets
• Clean and sanitize countertops (move and wipe under all items, unless excessive number of items)
• Clean and polish sink and faucet
• Hand-wipe all kitchen furniture including high-chairs
Note: Extra time will be required once or twice a year to wash baseboards, woodwork, doors, cupboards, blinds, etc. This Deep Cleaning is still suggested at least once per year, especially for high traffic homes, homes with pets, homes with small children, etc. (most like to do twice per year (spring and fall).
Bi-Weekly service is technically every other week (not scheduled for like the 15 and 30)
Monthly Service is scheduled for Mondays usually. That schedule would be like "the first Monday in each month".